Kickin' It Juntos CD


  1. No Hay Manera - (with Akwid)
  2. Latinos Unidos - (with Jae-P)
  3. Taquito De Ojo - (with Akwid/Jenni Rivera)
  4. Ni De Aqui Ni De Alla - (with Jae-P)
  5. Pacheco - (with Akwid)
  6. Perdoname Ama - (with Jae-P)
  7. Siempre Ausente - (Chak Celeb remix, with Akwid)
  8. Al Estilo Mexicano - (with Jae-P/David Rolas)
  9. Sifi Ofo Nofo - (with Akwid)
  10. Decir Que Tu No Eres - (remix, with Jae-P)
  11. Jamas Imagine - (with Akwid)
  12. Esperanza - (with Jae-P)
  13. Pobre Compa - (with Akwid)
  14. Latin Invasion - (with Jae-P)

All the albums of AKWID stand, but think that I am easy to listen most personally. The first favorite is 15. I come pensively even if I don't understand words. I think that the evaluation can understand that I am not used by a person because I am Spanish, but this album thinks that it is felt a good point so as to listen many times.

Kickin' It... Juntos

DLL